Airlines and port schedule updates: COVID-19
Last update: June 22, 2020 @3:15 EST
All passenger flights to Philippines cancelled until May 10th.
All services to Argentina suspended until further notice [pending government approval].
Important Fair Booking Policy of 100 kgs or more booked on or after May 1st.
- DFW-HNL: 7x per week
- DFW-OGG: 7x per week
- DFW-ORD: 7x per week
- LAX-MIA: 7x per week
- MIA-DFW: 7x per week
Latin America and Caribbean:
- MIA-GRU: 4x per week
- MIA-SCL: 3x per week
- All services to Argentina suspended until further notice [pending government approval].
- DFW-HKG: 7x per week.
- DFK-ICN-PEK pr PVG: 7x per week
- DFW-ICN: 4x per week
- DFW-NRT 3x per week, NRT-DFW 3x per week
- LAX-HKG: 7x per week
- LAX-ICN or PVG or PEK: 7x per week
- LAX-NRT: 4x per week
- LAX-SYD: 4x per week
- DFW-AMS: 7x per week
- DFW-CDG: 7x per week
- DFW-FRA: 7x per week
- DFW-LHR: 7x per week
- DFW-MAD: 4x per week
- JFK-LHR/LHR-JFK (AA100/AA105): 2x per week
- JFK-LHR/LHR-JFK (AA9708/AA9709): 3x per week
- MIA-LHR: 7x per week
- ORD-LHR: 5x per week
- PHL-FRA: 2x per week
- PHL-FCO: 2x per week
- PHL-ZRH: 2x per week
All flights out of MIA have been cancelled until further notice.
Flight 842 from MIA to GEO and FDF have been cancelled until further notice.
MIA-VCP only, no trucking or connecting flights until further notice. All other destinations operating as scheduled. Backlog until April 15th.
Itinerary changed from April 17th – May 3rd. Contact us for details.
South America: Currently not accepting CAO shipments, even on Cargo-Only ad-hoc charter flights. Now accepting DG/Hazmat, batteries, perishables/refrigerated/phrasma with some restrictions.
- FLL-VCP : 3x per week
- MCO – VCP: suspended
Schedule below for April 2020
- FLL-VCP: every Tuesday and Saturday
- MCO-VCP: every Saturday
Transfers (Intra Brazil – bonded or DTA). From VCP to the following: [flights] FOR, REC, BEL, REC, POA, CNF, CWB, FLN, GYN, [truck] NVT, JOI, VIX, BSB & SSA. For restriction details please contact us.
Please consider that due to limitations in capacity, Azul will be enforcing a surcharge for all rescheduled or cancelled Bookings, excluding Minimums, as follows:
- Bookings rescheduled or Cancelled within 72 hours prior to the cut-off for the scheduled flight departure, will not incur any penalty.
- Bookings rescheduled or Cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the cut-off of the scheduled flight departure, will be assessed a fee equivalent to 50% of booked space.
- Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the cut-off of the scheduled flight departure will be assessed a fee equivalent to 100% of the booked space.
- Effective May 1st: Surcharge update for all international flights. Contact us for additional information.
- 4x per week cargo service from ATL to PVG via ICN.
- All service to EZE is suspended until further notice.
- Cargo-only: nonstop service from ORD and LAX to HKG.
- Cargo-only: Direct service from ORD, LAX and SFO to PVG.
- May flights HERE
- Discontinued Delta Cargo Locations effective May 20th: ALB, BUF, CAE, CLE, COS, DAY, GSP, HSV, LEX,MOB,RDU, RIC, SAV, SDF, SRQ, SYR.
- Resuming service: non-stop, general cargo and perishables accepted, a MIN +500 KG per shipment. Contact us for a quote: ATL to SCL, SCL to MIA, MIA to LIM, LIM to MIA, MIA to SCL and SCL to ATL.
Click HERE to see Delta, Air France and KLM’s summer schedule.
Emirates Sky Cargo
Click HERE to see network routes and freighter frequencies.
- From 30th March: Four weekly Passenger Freighter flights to and from MEL
- From 31st March: Daily Passenger Freighter flights to and from BLR, BOM, COK, DEL, MAA, HYD and TRV
- From 2nd April: Two weekly Passenger Freighter flights to and from LHR
- From 7th April: Two weekly Passenger Freighter flights to and from ZRH
Flights from SEA to PVG and PEK, from SJC to PEK and from LAX to CKG, CTU, XIY and CSX/HHA has been delayed until May 3rd.
- Freighter to VCP and SCL: 2x per week.
- Freighter to ASIA (ICN, BKK, HKG, MNL, CGK, SIN, TYO, PVG,CAN, TSN, KIL, HAN, SGN, SVO, SIN, etc).
- Re-opening routes to: TAO, KKJ, FUK, RGN, XIY, WUH, SHE, etc.
- CAO – operating as scheduled.
Central/South America: operating as scheduled with the exception of Argentina.
- Freighter service flights ORD-VCP, which may include connections to SCL and EZE will be cancelled until further notice. Last flight on this route will be Sunday, March 29th. Flights from MIA to VCP, SCL and EZE are operating as scheduled.
- Effective April 27th through May 2nd, daily frequency MIA-LIM.
- Decrease in operation: MIA to SJO and GUA from 6 to 5 flights.
- Decrease in operation: MIA to LIM and GUA from 3 to 2 flights.
- Passagem flights: MIA to SCL daily except for Wednesday and MIA to GRU every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
- MIA to CLO every Friday
- Flight from JFK to SCL, Saturday May 23rd. Contact us for a quote.
2x per week starting July 6th MIA to CDG.
Silkway West Airlines
Effective April 6th: B787 freighter service to GYD via ORD with additional destinations beyond including AUH, DAC, KI, SHJ, TLV, KBP, LED and SVO. Contact us for more details.
- MIN charge for GEN cargo is 45 kgs.
- MIN charge do DG is 100 kgs.
Operating as scheduled to VCP but not GRU.
- All North American operations are suspended through May 17th.
- Daily truck service available via LIS hub: AMS, CDG, FRA, MAD, MXP
- Effective May 18th: Scheduled service to GIG and FOR via LIS hub. MIN $150 and +100 kgs. Connecting service available for REC via FOR +500 kgs. Contact us for a quote.
- More destination opportunities – Europe: CDG, ORY, FRA, MUC, MXP, AMS, FCO, BCN, LIS and OPO. Brazil to: GIG, FOR, REC and CNF via truck. Africa: MPM and LAD.
- Weekly non stop direct flights MIA-GRU effective June 17th.
Click HERE for additional details regarding Tap Air Cargo.
No fixed rate, only spot rates based on availability until further notice. Backlog until April 29th.
- Daily service between IAH and EZE suspended until further notice.
- Effective April 1, service between IAD and GRU will be suspended.
- Reductions of one daily frequency between IAH and MEX; Bogota, Colombia; Queretaro, Monterrey and San Luis Potosi, Mexico; EWR and MEX, EWR and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- AU90/91 between EWR and TLV continues to operate daily but AU84/85 between those two points to three times weekly.
- Flights out of EWR and ORD suspended until further notice.
- SFTO-TVL will move to three times a week starting April 1st – April 30th.
- Only operating GRU flights out of IAH until further notice.
- Now operating more than 150 Cargo-only flights per week between size U.S. hubs and 13 cities worldwide. Daily direct service to PEK from ORD, SFO, IAD.
UPS Air Cargo
MIA-BOG-MIA flights will be reduced from 6 to 4, Monday and Thursday flights will not operate to Colombia. MIA-PTY-GYE-UIO-MIA flights will also be reduced from 6 to 4, Wednesday and Friday flights will not operate to GYE or UIO. Wednesday and Friday flights will continue to operate to PTY in the morning, combined with the SJO flights. All Priority Service shipments (from Miami, Puerto Rico, Latin American and Canada) have been suspended until further notice.
- Please be informed that the entire operation in South America are operating normally. Therefore, Hamburg Süd cannot guarantee nor grant additional free days to those already negotiated under your current service contract or quote.
- Terminal will be closed to receive and deliver cargo on Thursday, April 30th. Operations will resume Friday, May 1st at 7AM.
- Canelled sailing on North America West Coast to Mediterranean service: Seattle sailing June 11, Vancouver sailing June 13, Oakland sailing June 18, Long Beach sailing June 20.
Port Everglades: No new updates as of 06/22/2020
Port of Miami (PMPTOC): Closed June 15th, 19th and 22nd.
Port of Houston: operating as scheduled.
Port of Long Beach: No new updates as of 06/22/2020