Cancelled Flights: China
”Airlines around the world are canceling or suspending flights to and from China amid the growing Coronavirus outbreak and a sharp drop in demand for travel to the country. Among the airlines scaling back or canceling flights are American Airlines, United Airlines, Air Canada, British Airways, Delta Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Jetstar Asia.” (CBS)(NYT)
Here are helpful Coronavirus prevetion tips by CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.